- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (preferrably under board)
ORDERLY / OR TECHNICIANS / NURSING ASSISTANT
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate in Nursing, Midwifery or Caregiver
- NC II Health Care Services is advantage
- Preferably male and underboard nurses
- Experience as orderly or nursing aide is advantage
•Open for non-licensed candidates preferably a graduate of BS Nursing or BS Radiologic Technology
•Candidate must have AHA Basic Life Support
•Preferably with knowledge in invasive cardiology, echocardiography, vascular technology, stress testing and electrocardiogram
Z PACKAGE COORDINATOR
•A graduate of any Business Course
•Good communication and customer service skills
•Preferably with knowledge in Philhealth transactions
•A graduate of Bachelor of Science in MassComm or the equivalent
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•At least 2 years experience in the same field
DDH APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Submit an up-to-date resume VIA e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. And / or Fill out the Application Form and click submit.
- Position applying for must be indicated on the subject of the e-mail Application. (e.g. SUBJECT : Application for the Position of STAFF NURSE )
- Contact Numbers and E-mail address must be placed in the resume and / or Application Form.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Once invited for an interview, the following requirements must be presented.
- Application Letter
- Resume w/ 2x2 & 1x1 picture (White Background)
- Transcript of Records (Photocopy)
- Diploma (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment (Photocopy)
- Photocopy of Trainings and Seminar