Offers Orthopedic Consultation and health care services to patients with musculoskeletal disorder and related conditions through surgical and non-surgical approach. The only Center in Mindanao that offers Ultrasound Guided Arthrocentesis, Steroid Infiltration and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection.
Are Surgical and Non-surgical procedures done to address musckuloskeletal fractures and/or disorder performed by our competent and expert Orthopedic Surgeons at the Orthopedic Center.
What are those procedures?
• Application of Cast
• Carpal Tunnel and Trigger Finger Release
• Close Treatment
• Incision & Drainage
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection
• Removal of Cast
• Removal of Cyst
• Removal of Pin, Screw or Implants
• Steroid Infiltration/Injection
• Wound Suturing & Dressing
How is it done?
• Initially, consultation and assessment will be conducted by an Orthopedic Consultant
• For further evaluation, diagnostic imaging will then be recommended. Thus, patient will be referred to X-ray and/or MRI Section.
• Patient shall proceed back to the Orthopedic Center for X-ray or MRI viewing and interpretation
• If necessary Out-patient based Orthopedic Intervention is recommended. Orthopedic Consultant will explain the benefit and risk of the certain procedure, Consent must be secured thereafter.
• Patient will then be instructed for PHIC and payment process.
• After the procedure, the patient will be provided with discharge instructions and health education
• Follow-up check will then be scheduled thru her secretary
Anthony Alberto C. Angala, M.D., FPOA
Gilbert E. Cauilan, M.D., FPOA
Hilario M. Diaz, M.D., FPOA
Jose Miguel G. Pagsaligan, M.D., FPOA
Samson A. Peli, M.D., FPOA,
Noel Rex P. Peñaranda, M.D., FPOA
Espiridion R. Reyes, M.D., FPOA
Paolo Alan B. Tabar, M.D., FPOA
Duration of the Orthopedic Consulation and Procedure will depend upon the case of each patients.
|Orthopedic Consultation||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Orthopedic Procedures||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Ultrasound Guided Orthopedic Procedures||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Special Procedures||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Orthosis (Customized Braces and Splints)||8:00am - 5:00pm|