Offers Orthopedic Consultation and health care services to patients with musculoskeletal disorders and related conditions through the surgical and non-surgical approaches. The only Center in Mindanao that offers Ultrasound-Guided Arthrocentesis, Steroid Infiltration and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection.
Are Surgical and Non-surgical procedures done to address musculoskeletal fractures and/or disorder performed by our competent and expert Orthopedic Surgeons at the Orthopedic Center.
What are these procedures?
- Application of Braces/Orthosis
- Closed Reduction Treatment
- Closed Treatment of Vertebral Body Fracture
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
- Removal of Cast
- Removal of Suture
- Removal of Pin/Implants Under Local Anesthesia
- Steroid Infiltration/Injection
- Tendon Shealth Incision/Excision Under Local Anesthesia
How is it done?
- Initially, consultation and assessment will be conducted by an Orthopedic Consultant
- For further evaluation, diagnostic imaging will then be recommended. Thus, the patient will be referred to Radiology Deprtment for X-ray and/or MRI procedures.
- The patient shall proceed back to the Orthopedic Center for X-ray or MRI viewing and interpretation
- If necessary Out-patient based Orthopedic Intervention is recommended. Orthopedic Consultant will explain the benefit and risk of a certain procedure, Consent must be secured thereafter.
- The patient will then be instructed for PHIC and payment process.
- After the procedure, the patient will be provided with discharge instructions and health education
- Follow-up check will then be scheduled thru her secretary
The duration of the Orthopedic Consultation and Procedure will depend upon the case of each patient.
- Fidelis Mari L. Amparo, MD, FPOA
- Anthony Alberto C. Angala, M.D., FPOA
- Gilbert E. Cauilan, M.D., FPOA
- Hilario M. Diaz, M.D., FPOA
- Jose Miguel G. Pagsaligan, M.D., FPOA
- Samson A. Peli, M.D., FPOA,
- Noel Rex P. Peñaranda, M.D., FPOA
- Espiridion R. Reyes, M.D., FPOA
- Kristoffer Roland U. Roa, MD, FPOA
- Paolo Alan B. Tabar, M.D., FPOA