Davao Doctors Hospital Pulmonary Unit offers wide range of pulmonary medical services for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Respiratory conditions. We work side by side with our Physicians and other Health Care Workers to provide ultimate care to our patients. The unit also provides state of the art equipments for ensuring quality clinical and management assessment to patients with respiratory problems.
- Aerosol Therapy
- Arterial Blood Gas Extraction and Determination (WITH ELECTROLYTES) with results interpreted by a Pulmonologist
- Pulmonary Function Test (with results interpreted by a Pulmonologist)
- Ventilator (high-end type)Hooking and Monitoring
- CPAP / Bipap Hooking and Monitoring
- Pulse Oximeter Hooking & Monitoring
- Chest Physio Therapy
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate reading and monitoring
- Transporting Intubated Patients with in the hospital, to and from other hospitals, and health care facility.
- Incentive Spirometry