Offers Orthopedic Consultation and health care services to patients with musculoskeletal disorders and related conditions through the surgical and non-surgical approaches. The only Center in Mindanao that offers Ultrasound-Guided Arthrocentesis, Steroid Infiltration and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection.
Are Surgical and Non-surgical procedures done to address musculoskeletal fractures and/or disorder performed by our competent and expert Orthopedic Surgeons at the Orthopedic Center.
• Initially, consultation and assessment will be conducted by an Orthopedic Consultant
• For further evaluation, diagnostic imaging will then be recommended. Thus, the patient will be referred to Radiology Deprtment for X-ray
and/or MRI procedures.
• The patient shall proceed back to the Orthopedic Center for X-ray or MRI viewing and interpretation
• If necessary Out-patient based Orthopedic Intervention is recommended. Orthopedic Consultant will explain the benefit and risk of a certain
procedure, Consent must be secured thereafter.
• The patient will then be instructed for PHIC and payment process.
• After the procedure, the patient will be provided with discharge instructions and health education
• Follow-up check will then be scheduled thru her secretary
The duration of the Orthopedic Consultation and Procedure will depend upon the case of each patient.
Fidelis Mari L. Amparo, MD, FPOA
Anthony Alberto C. Angala, M.D., FPOA
Gilbert E. Cauilan, M.D., FPOA
Hilario M. Diaz, M.D., FPOA
Jose Miguel G. Pagsaligan, M.D., FPOA
Samson A. Peli, M.D., FPOA,
Noel Rex P. Peñaranda, M.D., FPOA
Espiridion R. Reyes, M.D., FPOA
Kristoffer Roland U. Roa, MD, FPOA
Paolo Alan B. Tabar, M.D., FPOA