Patients, families, clinicians, staff and administrators geared towards working together to constantly transform our health care system and deliver the highest quality of care possible.
• To become the connection between the Community and Hospital.
• To offer input in designing educational materials.
• To aid in refining policy, procedures and practices.
• To improve strategies in strengthening communication and develop collaboration.
• To put the Patient and Family at the core of our care.
• To provide new perspective in planning facilities and renovation.
Creating A Culture of respectful Dialogue between:
Families - Management - Patients - Clinicians
• To Create CULTURE SHIFT
• CAN SEE BEYOND THEIR OWN PERSPECTIVE DURING DISCUSSION OF ISSUES.
• GIVE EQUAL ATTENTION TO EACH TOPIC IN THE AGENDA.
• RESPECT THE OPINION OF OTHERS. SPEAK AMIABLY IN A GROUP WITH OPENNESS.
• SHARE UNDERSTANDING AND INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES THAT WILL SHED LIGHT AND GIVE IDEA TO OTHERS.
2. Integrity Respect
4. Imparting Experience
Attend each PFAC meeting or notify a staff member in advance if unable to meet.
Introspectively and encouragingly engage during discussion of issues.
To be able to hold respect for the distinct and personal background and perspective of each member.
Be driven in contributing improvement and bring innovative ideas for change.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE GROUP
HR & ADMIN
JOIN US: Click Here to Register.